Full Scope LLC will progressively raise the bar and set a new standard for home healthcare in Wisconsin. We will distinguish ourselves as Wisconsin's leading private duty by delivering professional and compassionate care to every client. Our associates will be recognized and rewarded as the most productive and caring certified home health aides in the industry. Paying service to those that have dedicated their tireless work ethic and laid a foundation of values that our communities and country is founded on. We will service you, in everything we do.
- Assist the client with ambulation, with or without an ambulation device.
- Provide emotional support to the client and other members of the household.
- Provide mental stimulation through recreational activities, mental acuity exercises, conversation, etc.
- Assist with bathing and personal grooming, including oral hygiene, foot care, skin care, shampooing with respect for privacy and dignity of the client.
- Grocery shopping (as necessary, and for the client's meals only, not other family members or other caregivers)
- Perform necessary errands related to the client's health, such as doctor's appointments and pharmacy pick-ups.
- Prepare nutritional meals and encourage proper nutritional habits. Encourage exercise, and go with client on walks or to appointments.
- Mobility Assistance
- Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Arts and Crafts Projects
- Reminders with Medical Appointments
- Sharing Stories and Conversations
- Maintaining Calendar of Activities
- Meal Preparation Assistance Homemaking
- Doing the Dishes
- Changing Linens and Sheets
- Daily Trash Disposal
- Personal Laundry
- Tidying the Bedroom
- Folding Clothes
- Watering the Plants
- Bathroom Clean-Up
- Light Exercise Assistance
- Safety Supervision
- AM and PM Care
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Transportation to and from Medical Appointments
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Diet Monitoring
- Day-Time Respite Care
- Weekend Respite Care
- Overnight Respite Care
- Emergency Respite Care
- Scheduled Respite Care
Light housekeeping such as:
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum (including the safe moving of light pieces of furniture, vacuuming under beds) do laundry related to the client's health and well-being
- Iron items of clothing when needed
- Change bed linens
- Clean glass surfaces inside the house (mirrors, small windows, glass- topped tables)
- Mop floors in baths and kitchens
- Clean tubs, toilets and showers, tops of stoves and counters
- Remove trash and clean waste baskets
- Set garbage cans out for pick-up
- Clean window sills and baseboards
- Polish silver
- Water plants